From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Judy Browning
Sent: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:02 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] To Gene

Too true. And from this side, it's a matter of balancing the teaching with
all the other tasks. Not to mention remembering if I already went over ...
with you. Some folks don't know what questions to ask & some are offended if

I give them basic information. Can't tell by looking who's remembering &
who's too stunned to take anything in.
Keep getting better. Take something to do with your hands in the waiting
room. I knit or crochet or take the latest book. I'm guessing you're already

keeping a note book of what happened when, medically? Write down questions
as you think of them & pull out the list at the appointments. In general,
nurses are more geared to teaching than the physicians.