From: "Gene Bush" <genebush@netsurfusa.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 9:40:01 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] To Gene

I spent yesterday morning from about 8 am until noon playing in the
garden. Actually managed to weed one whole section before being forced
back inside due to the heat and humidity.. and mosquitoes. Not too badly

I think all gardeners feel much better when they can get back into the
action of being in their gardens with some sense of control. Perhaps not
so much in their personal lives, but at least in the garden.

I am wanting to play with some new plants in a raised bed along a path,
but it will not ease up on the rain long enough for the soil to dry out
so it can be worked. This time want to play with some tall perennials to
help define a room and close off a view as one comes around a circle.
Think I have the plants worked out... at least in my mind. Reality check
will be next as I move plants into position for transplanting.

Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens,LLC
Garden Writer - Photographer - Lecturer
Blog - Monthly Newsletter - Facebook