autumn planting....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: autumn planting....
  • From: Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:23:14 -0500

Well God help me, I just placed my fall order at High Country Gardens.  2
Grosso lavenders, 2 Kim's knee high echinaceas, 2 Eryngium 'Big Blue' (sea
holly), 1 Arizona Sun gaillardia & 1 Firewitch dianthus.   Most of that is
for planting in chimney flue liners, pots & raised beds.  One fine day it
will be cooler here again.  LOL

Anyone making fall plans yet?   if so, what's on the agenda??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX