Re: autumn planting....
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: autumn planting....
  • From: "Tricia" <pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:16:42 -0500

Isn't it great to be able to change things around anytime you want. I had a friend that dropped by the other day and she was so surprised at how different everything looked. I lost a huge pine tree so that made a big change, I cut to the ground 2 huge red tip photenias, (that are coming back from the base if the grasshoppers would quit eating the leaves off, they had overgrown their place) and now we are putting up a new double metal gate with a new cedar fence. That is going to make for more big changes. We are going to change where the fence was before. I will need to move 4 small leyland cypress trees but I will love being able to have a bigger space to garden in my backyard.
Tricia