Re: Rather sad
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Rather sad
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 23:14:11 -0500

No, I don't really connect with kids. Besides, they have more volunteers than they need for the Youth class. The guy that builds the kids' beds told me he asked some of them to give him a hand and they said no, they only want to teach. I guess getting dirty wasn't what they had in mind.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
----- Original Message ----- From: "BONNIE_HOLMES" <bonnie_holmes@comcast.net>