Re: Russian Sage
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Russian Sage
  • From: Jesse Bell <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 08:21:17 -0500

I hear you Tricia....It's HOT and we've had very little rain.  Our yard
crunches when you walk on it..and it's yellow.  It usually doesn't look like
this till August.  Gonna be a long, hot summer....after a long, extremely
cold winter.  Ughhh.
My husband and I keep talking about selling the farm and moving to a smaller
place, easier to handle.  But right now, property like ours is just not
selling.  And we need to get it spruced up before we even try.  Amazing how
much work goes into maintaining a house and farm.

--
Jesse R. Bell