Re: Russian Sage/ ? Neem PY spray
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Russian Sage/ ? Neem PY spray
  • From: Patricia Dickson <pdickson53@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 10:18:40 -0500

Kitty, those must be hungry rabbits.... I've never had anything eat the
russian sage. My only thing I've noticed is they want full sun otherwise
they fall over towards the sun.

I just went to my neighbors to water for her & her tomatoes were covered
in black blister bugs and a gray/tan blister looking bug. I used my new
favorite oil, NeemPy by Natural Guard!! Seems to work even on
grasshoppers and squash bugs! It is made in Bonham , Tx! Has anyone used
it before?

sent from my i-phone
 Patricia Dickson