Re: Advice needed
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Advice needed
  • From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 21:43:41 -0400 (EDT)

Actually, we don't often show the specific protected plant, though I have
done so on a few occasions when one was available.  We definitely show
the actual plants discussed in our other topics, but rare wildflowers are
usually available to be shown only on slides - of which we have a very
excellent collection.
APL

In a message dated 7/30/2011 7:40:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,