RE: native/wild bees- and other good bugs

Great news about your bees, Theresa.
The other day my boss asked me what he should get to kill bees.  I asked
him what problem they were posing.  He looked at me quizzically and said,
"Well, they're just THERE."  These are the kind of people who 'buy
bug-b-gone' and 'kills-all'.  I generally have no problem with wasps and
bees doing their thing in my yard. I know some people are allergic and some
nests do need to be removed because of their location, but just to kill
them because they exist totally baffles me.  People don't realize the