From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Donna
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 7:21 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] native/wild bees- and other good bugs

Good for you Theresa! Next you will be adding native plants and a
pond....:)

Actually, if you add a small water feature I am betting the toads and
snakes will appear too... Might consider a small bog area. I just took
out the small pre-formed pond in the front and turned it into a lotus
bog in the last few weeks. Will look better once the lotus starts
growing... but anyways, here are a few pictures:

http://www.illianagardenpond.org/bog1.jpg

http://www.illianagardenpond.org/bog2.jpg

Donna