Re: storm on the way folks...

Well, better safe than sorry, Donna - but Canna, even in pots, will
take 40s with aplomb...so not to worry unless they call for freezing
and even where you are, it's getting a tad late for that, isn't it?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :