Re: Re: temps

Okay...finally had to come back to work...I haven't stopped crying
yet!!!! And don't let Pam fool you...she radiates beauty from within her
soul, God bless her! Poor girl, though, I thought she was gonna freeze
to death in that 60 degree weather in Oklahoma last week! She sure likes
it warm so I guess she and Texas are well suited to one another.
Goodness, my family and I had so much fun meeting Jesse and her family
and Pam! Some of the best views on God's green earth are right out
Jesse's dining room window...an absolutely awesome vista! Combined with
her beautiful gardens, she has a little piece of heaven on earth there
in Oklahoma. I cannot thank Jesse and her family enough for the
wonderful hospitality they extended to my family and me...it was such a
treat. My kids were completely bowled over by her extraordinary
assortment of animals. Not only 8 dogs and 2 cats, but a lovely little
racoon, two tame deer, roosters, cows, horses...wow!!

I missed all of you on the list, though, all this time I've been
gone...my home computer is having some trouble getting connected (I
think the kids had something to do with that) so I've been cut off until
tonight...lots to catch up on!!!

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein