From: Jesse Bell [mailto: jesserenebell@hotmail.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 07:26:21 -0500
Subject: [CHAT] Re: Jesse, Melody and Pam

We had a great time. House full of kids running around, wonderful
weather <br>(the forecast had called for rain most of the weekend). Wish
you all could <br>have been here too. We ought to do a "reunion" of
sorts for everybody on <br>the list so we can all meet
gardenchat@hort.net<br>>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>>Subject: Re: [CHAT]
link to 1st Chat meeting, Jessie, Melody and Pam<br>>Date: Tue, 27 May
2003 07:11:16 -0500<br>><br>>Can't wait to hear about it! Wish I could
have been there...<br>>Cathy<br>>On Monday, May 26, 2003, at 11:33 AM,
Theresa- yahoo wrote:<br>><br>>>Great Pic! Thanks for sharing. Hey, DF-
I didn't know we were supposed <br>>>to<br>>>take pictures?? We missed
out being posted online.... ;
owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On<br