Re: temps/ Ceres

Ceres, let me know a bit in advance if you do make it down this way.
Hopefully I'll be in town this time, would love to meet you.  Leave some room in your
suitcase for some plants.
The info came from an official Houston website.  Pam and I had just had a
discussion about Houston, size, traffic, etc. so it was right at my fingertips.
Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast