From: fm4re [mailto: fm4re@swbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 21:08:59 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Making a molehill...

Hello Melody! Well if you stop in Oklahoma City, give me a call! I'm
just<br>catching up on emails so you may be here and back by the time
-----<br>From: "Melody" <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 1:18 AM<br>Subject:
had a busy weekend...mine, unfortunately<br>was not spent in the
garden--bummer! But, we are getting ready to take<br>our long awaited
trip to Oklahoma to visit family and also to meet Pam<br>and Jesse!! So,
lots of work to get the house completely clean (I<br>***hate*** coming
home from vacation to a messy house with laundry left<br>to do!!!) and
also to make room for our neice who is staying the summer<br>with us.
The house is now clean from top to bottom and the laundry is<br>all
done! Even the dogs got baths. I guess we did mow the lawn and
weed<br>wack this weekend, pulled a few

weeds but didn't get much other<br>gardening done...still have about a
dozen new plants I need to get into<br>the ground this week, and
hopefully the weather will cooperate. All the<br>suitcases are packed so
that should give me some time to get the yard in<br>good shape to stand
5/4)<br><br>"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the
justme@prairieinet.net > wrote:<br>From: Donna [mailto:
justme@prairieinet.net]<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Sun, 18 May
2003 16:53:25 -0500<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT] Making a
molehill...<br><br>Good for you Kitty!.... We are having the same great
working<br>weather<br>here too... and for once I don't have to
the<br>veggies... then treated<br>myself to a trip to a nursery to see
what was<br>left... picked up some<br>fillers, nothing excitin

g. (anyone notice that<br>this year there are more<br>of the common
productive...re-stained the<br>decks, put the liner in for<br>yet
another bog garden (lotus)and<br>realized I bought the wrong
connectors<br>for the feeding tube, so the<br>pile of clay is still
sitting there.<br>Decided I had enough of weeding,<br>so brought out the
roundup to combat<br>them in the gravel and no plant<br>areas. Still
getting all those dead<br>vines out of fence, what a job,<br>anyone got
an easy way to do it? DH<br>actually fixed the roof today, as<br>with
better...<br>and the back of DH pick up is filled with<br>yard
garbage!<br><br>Break time is over....
seem l

ike much, but it takes<br>time to move it by<br>> the
this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with the<br>message<br>text
UNSUBSCRIBE
Excite! -

    http://www.excite.com<br>The