Re: now pottery/ Folklife festival

Pam, is that Marshall's in Marshall, Texas???   I've been DYING to go there.
From what I've seen from others that have been, they have more than just
garden pottery, great stoneware for household, etc.  Some stores here carry
it.....but I'm sure going to the factory would be MUCH more fun.

Leaving in a few minutes for San Antonio......annual Folklife Festival time
again.  Anyone in the SA area this week, come by the Festival.....Acres of fun;
culture, dance, music and food, from all over the world.  Even a back forty
section with story tellers, quilters, spinners & weavers, toy makers, etc.
Things done like they were done in the "good ole days".   Even have all the garden
clubs represented showing their stuff.  If you come, Czech me out at our
section....guess which one.  (smile)
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast