From:  [mailto: Cersgarden@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 08:46:53 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Making a molehill...

In a message dated 6/2/03 5:53:55 AM, mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br><br><< We did stop in OKC for just a short trip to the
Memorial >><br><br>Melody, I have been there in the evening. The lights
hi-lighting the chairs <br>takes your breath away. I was especially
interested in the trees. You may <br>remember the Iowa Horticulture
Society paid for and traveled there to plant a <br>tree for each victim.
I thought they were all lindens but was surprised that <br>was not the
case. I would like to see it in the daylight so I could better
still <br>displayed tore my heart!<br> Noreen, this was one of our bus
stops on the way to Houston in 2001.<br>
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>