Re: growing things

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] growing things
  • From: "Ray & Nora Edwards" raynora.edwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 14:18:04 -0700

    It's a wild year everything is coming up like mad especially the weeds.
Like you I'm finding things I forgot . Leads to a lot of wandering around
talking to myself, no not really myself but the plants.Found a white
Dicentra and a lily I had forgotten about. Also found out that the mystery
clematis was a Nellie Moser.
     I potted up two black bamboo for the plant sale and the other MG's
decided to put them in the garden at Jennings instead. They set them on the
deck to await planting and someone stole them. I pointed out the price tag
Wayside had on their black bamboo (125$) . When I dig out more in the fall I
think they will be ready to plant immediately this time. Between stealing
and vandalism we have had a trying spring in the demo. gardens.