Re: temps/rain

on 6/1/03 3:53 PM, TeichFlora@aol.com wrote:

normal rain fall for this time?

My avg for the last 3yrs has been about 27" trough May.  Sory I didn't get
back back to you sooner, We're forecasting mdi 80's to low p 90's here this
week. It's going to be a fantabulous week.  Stsarted picking Mesculin,
lettuce,& snow peas ar blooming. Boc choi looking good, Have a tomatoe
showing & broccoli looking nice. I think the  fever few I have integrated
around the veggies is holding down the pests!!!!
Have poppies up all over. My Herbaceaes peony is in peak bloom. Large pink.
Rhodies are waning & azaleas, My stinky Concularis Vulgaris is opening.
Heuchera "coral Bells" flowering gr888. Sedum ground cover blooming nicely.
My Jap. Dwf. Maple is magnificent, Deep purle. Have some Fox gloves for the
first time . Real beauties. Petunia baskests doing well, but my fuschias are
behind in buds, My Pink Queen Elizabeth is maganificently in flower, the
Chrysler Imperial looks good & the Garden party. Got lots of deadheading to
do soon on rhods /azaleas.
Have a gr888 week.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!