Re: temps/rain

In a message dated 6/4/03 9:50:20 AM, romans8@attbi.com writes:

<< Have some Fox gloves for the
first time .  >>

Tony, my foxgloves are wonderful, too.  My favorite is the large 'Alba'.
Also, Lupines are gorgeous!  I have many different colors but again the white is
my favorite.  Clematis and roses are beautiful also.  With all the events in
life this past month, my garden is as uncared for as I can remember.  I still
have lots of plants to get into the ground but I will catch up soon I hope.
    Ceres