From: Pamela J. Evans
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 6/5/2003 1:19 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] guy topics< duct tape

You are SO right about that darling! Poor Mike (Elaine's husband) is
SUCH a good sport about doing my "guy jobs". He put a nice new brass
outdoor spigot in for me last night, that old galvanized mess was a
wreck and leaked and spurted everywhere.

I'll take them out for Italian next week (they're going to Houston
Friday) for "payment". Kitty - don't any of your friends have husbands
that are handy and like to go out to dinner?? It's a great system, if
not terribly great for my diet....