Re: guy topics< duct tape

I can identify.My DH is a "lawn/hardscape/pond maintenance" guy - I do the rest. Despite my marking plantings with red flags, I still lose several a year (the latest a marked trumpet vine, felled to his weed wacker). When I asked him about it, he said he hadn't noticed it, but called my attention to the three seedling American Hazelnuts (also marked and quite a bit smaller than the vine) that he had spared!
Cathy