RE: now, chores of yesterday-Texas gardening (a day in the life)

Gees Pam... did you stop long enough to breath :-) Sounds like you got
allot accomplished yesterday... good for you!

I worked on my mother's pond all day. Told her two years ago we had to
re-pot the lilies, but she refused. They all jumped the pots and had to
be dug out of the rocks... some were so huge that had to get DH help as
they would not budge... then after his- come on, just pull it out
remark, he had to get a crow bar:(..... Must have put 20 divided ones
back in the pond potted up.... and I have entire 80gallon pond full of
growing divided rhizomes! And I only have half of the darn pond done!
Anyone ever sell plants on ebay?

And for the water gardeners on the list.... I still have one of those
old fashion little red wagons and each of these lilies rhizomes would be
hanging out of it! Huge! For the old folks on the list, yep, still with
the larger tires, from when I was a kid. It is my preferred wheel barrel
for most jobs.