Re: RE: [CHAT guy topics< duct tape

Hi Auralie,
    When most of us are choosing mates earlier in life it is to establish
households, go forth and multiply. Gardening skills are not exactly the
highest priority on the list of what our instincts urge us into.......have
us looking for. Unless those gardening skills are a successful nursery that
is producing cash... those who earn cash are good candidates as providers.
    Genenerally gardening becomes more important to us as the kids move on
out. Or, we find the time to garden more.
    It is far easier to accept people for who and what they are than to have
expectations that will never be fulfilled leading to disappointments in
otherwise good relationships.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com