Re: RE: [CHAT guy topics< duct tape

Hello Lynda,
    Had to smile at your message. Sounds like JoAn and I .... what one does
not think of the other usually does. Worse that a couple of 8 year olds.
Since both of us are gardeners, we are always saying things like" Well, you
know we are not coming back this way... you wanted that (those) plant(s), so
better go on and get them now". End up with a van load and only two seats up
front most times we go out. Nothing like a full day of nursery hopping and
lunch. We get home and she heads immediately to the garden to transplant
here new goodies, and I go take a nap......
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com