RE: Odd occurrences

IMHO, this is the year for shrubs here... mine have been outstanding, so
thinking it applies to most of those type plants. Most plants will
attempt to resituate themselves for there needs... so yep, thinking the
cloudiness of late made the clematis head in the direction you wanted.

I constantly find things in the strangest places. Not unusual here.
Things move from the back yard to the front all the time. I attribute
most of this to birds and other wildlife here.

I am gald to here that your clematis does well on a chain link fence. I
planted a few where I wanted to block my neighbors view. They are
starting to fill out and hopefully will do that by next year. I was
worried that the fence would get to hot and burn them out.

Donna