Re: Odd occurrences

Thanks Gene,
These are pleasant surprises.  Especially the ginger- not fond of corydalis
so it'll get potted up for sale.  All these years I've had the ginger, I've
never seen seedlings more than a foot from the parent group. Maybe I've got
a new group of ants moved in.  Gee, maybe I should position the new A.
shuttleworthii I got from you closer to the ants!  BTW - the A.
shuttleworthii is a very robust plant; don't know wwhy I waited so long.