RE: OT--reply-Texas gardening (a day in the life)

Donna,
Nice suggestion, others have mentioned the attic, but it's not an option
here.  The attic access is in a hall closet - a tiny square opening that,
to get to it, you first have to get past the shelf and clothes bar.  My ex
husband, Snake-Hips, was up there once, and even he had difficulties
getting through it.

Kitty