My non-gardening weekend

Gosh, my hats off to all of you who got so much accomplished this
weekend in your gardens. The only garden related thing I did this past
weekend was to put away the stuff I used for a presentation on spring
gardening that I did on Friday...twice as many people showed up for that
as they had planned (over 50!!!) but it went well and people were very
kind in their thanks so I was happy. But at our house it is remodeling
central...since we got back from our Oklahoma trip to discover that the
puppy had somehow gotten out several times and wreaked havoc with our
living room carpet...well, the carpet came out and since it was out, of
course that has started a cascade of painting, putting in a new
wall/closet, all new woodwork trim...etc, etc., etc.!!! The
kitchen/bathroom remodel is obviously on hold until this emergent
project is done! And to boot, I get new furniture!!! Woo hoo!!! But
alas! No gardening until this room is finished...and with 6 baseball
games in the next si

 x days...who knows how this whole thing will come out.  Ahhhh...the joys of home ownership.  :-)

Melody, IA (Z 5/4)

--Albert Einstein