RE: My non-gardening weekend

> Maybe it would have been easier to buy a new house :)

Absolutely NOT!!!
Do you think I want to start a garden from scratch NOW?  Do you know how
much is invested in my yard?  Not just $, but sweat equity and dearly loved
plants that couldn't go with me.
I must have made the house sound like a dump.  It's not.  It's actually
quie nice, but it IS 40 yrs old.  Putting $16,000 in it is alot cheaper
than buying a new house anyway.

Kitty