RE: vacation.....HA!

Our voles are brown here.- maybe it's a regional thing.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of Kitty Morrissy
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2003 9:16 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] vacation.....HA!

> Our weather has been cool all spring here, but now that I am off, it is
> hot!.
I doubt Pam would agree, but you're right it did get hot today - I think
upper 70s.

> what are the small brown things that look like a
> cute mouse?
I was going to say vole, but they're more grey-black.  don't know.  Sounds
like it was fun to watch, but agree - gotta go.

> I have decided that we will never again stay home on our vacation! It is
> toooooooo much work!
And if you didn't, would you be complaining about not having the time to
get to your garden?????????
;+)

Kitty