RE: vacation.....HA!

Well my thermometer said 82 and yes it was hot! I even have a sunburn to
prove it :) um.. 82 is fine for sitting around, but manual labor needs
the temp significantly lower, especially when working in the sun.

Donna
Who is surprised at the sunburn.... I was already tanning from previous
gardening days....