From: Jesse Bell
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: 6/10/2003 9:56 AM
Subject: [CHAT] moles/voles

We had moles and voles over the winter...left mounds and paths all over
our
yard.  I don't have the heart to kill critters...so I bought those
sticks
that you put into the ground that send out vibrations that voles and
moles
don't like.  It worked like a charm.  Haven't seen them since.

Even in our house, if we catch a mouse on a sticky trap....I take it out
by
the creek and losen it off and set it free.  I just can't kill them.
I'm
such a wimp.

Jesse Rene' Bell
Claremore, OK