RE: moles/voles

Where did you all buy this vibration gadget at? Don't think I am going
to need it. Momma and babies were seen leaving today. Guessing there was
just too much stuff going on here this week and got tired of moving them
as I went around the beds.

Must be voles, no tails. Raining too much here today to take a picture.
But, they were seen all in a row, heading north thru the back area of
yard, aka, the wet lands.... Watched as they went thru my property, my
mothers, then lost site of them mid way thru the next neighbors.... got
to say- they are adorable!