Re: Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

I don't know this new one, either.  Hope you have better luck with
'Lemon Wave' than I did, Kitty...got a good sized one locally last
year and it did not make it through the winter...dead as a
doornail..:-(  Lovely foliage while it lasted.  I have read it is a
shy bloomer...well, mine sure turned out to be that; maybe it's
blooming in hydrangea heaven somewhere.

I had a lot of dieback to the ground on several newly planted
Hydrangeas this winter.  All are returning, but I doubt I'll see
bloom as there was no old wood left.  At least all but 'Lemon Wave'

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :