From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Theresa- yahoo
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 10:08 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Houttuynia cordata, smoke bush

Appaently this is my year to buy invasive plants, only to find out
later.  I
bought one of these last weekend- the day after I dug up my "Fen's Ruby"
Euphorbia and put it in a pot to restrain it.  I had planned on the
houttunynia cordata as a patch of low growing color in a dryish border-
think it would be Ok- or am I just kidding myself.

Theresa
Sac, Ca zone 8-9