Re: Peppermint/spearmint uses --Feverfew?

Wow, Bonnie!

Impressive!  Does anyone know any uses for feverfew?  I have this stuff
growing all over my yard!  It's starting to take over.  I'm not crazy about how it
looks (a little weedy), so I might just yank it, but I may reconsider if it
has any useful purpose whatsoever.

Eva
Long Island, NY
Zone 6/7

"Gardens are not made by sitting in the shade."
Rudyard Kipling