Re: Re: Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

Fantastic deal there, Kitty.  Think you'll like the Itea - I have
that one; in bloom now.  Eventually suckers into quite a large swath
if permitted to do so.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :
http://www.suite101.com/topics.cfm/635

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@earthlink.net>
>
> Marge, I knew H. Lemon Wave wouldn't flower much, I wanted it for
the
> leaves. If it doesn't make it through to next year, it's not a big
> deal.. Mine is a cutting, cost $1.59. We bought a 1/2 flat Lemon
Wave