From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 07:50:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: RE: [CHAT] moles/voles

Melody, <br>I assumed you meant the battery operated ones sold by
gardens supply<br>places. I never realized these pinwheels had any
Message-------<br>From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com><br>Sent: 06/12/03
12:02 AM<br>To: gardenchat@hort.net<br>Subject: RE: [CHAT]
sticks...usually look like<br>sunflowers or some such thing...usually
found at all drug stores, chain<br>stores like Walmart, KMart, etc...the
wind blowing the little flowers<br>around causes the metal stick to
vibrate when stuck in the ground. Very<br>effective for tunneling rodent
beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." <br>--Albert
Einstein<br><br> --- On Tue 06/10, Donna < justme@prairieinet.net >
wrote:<br>From: Donna [mailto: justme@prairieinet.net]<br>To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:2

buy this vibration gadget at? Don't think I am<br>going<br>to need it.
Momma and babies were seen leaving today. Guessing<br>there was<br>just
too much stuff going on here this week and got tired<br>of moving
Raining too much here today to take a picture.<br>But, they were<br>seen
all in a row, heading north thru the back area of<br>yard, aka,
the<br>wet lands.... Watched as they went thru my property,
my<br>mothers, then<br>lost site of them mid way thru the next
Jesse, I can't kill critters<br>either. I plant what they don't
some insects and that's about it! The<br>><br>vibration gadget sounds
good, and not only does it pers

put into the ground that send out vibrations that voles<br>and<br>>
moles<br>> don't like. It worked like a charm. Haven't seen<br>them
set it free. I just can't kill them.<br>> I'm<br>> such a