RE: rain

Doesn't it make you wish that it was a slow soaking rain instead.... of
a downpour and all that precious water just running off into storm
sewers...

Kitty, must be on a different air current... although cloudy and hazy,
no rain since Tuesday here.

Donna
Who hopes everyone in the path of that storm is safe.