Re: uses --Feverfew?

I have been enjoying the cool season crops: mixed greens, lettuce, and radishes. My snow peas are coming on strong, and the bush beans (planted later) are doing well. The rest of the stuff (tomatos, peppers, cucumber, and parsley) is kind of just sitting there waiting. Looks like the weather is finally changing, though, temps are forecast to be in the low 80s this week. Of course, the humidity is up too!
Cathy