Re: anyone out there?

Donna,
The only ones I've got would be the Cimi and the columbine - and maybe
the campanula. Since I know it matters to you, I'll remind you that the
cimis are now Actea, though nurseries rarely use the name. I recently
got one called 'James Compton', that is touted as being a short form of
Brunette, same leaf color but 1/2 the height. The nursery made the
mistake of pricing the dark forms the same price as the green species,
$6.95 for a 1/2 gallon. My green species gets taller every year and is
right now sending up flower stalks that may be taller than me this year.
I bought 'Hillside Black Beauty' last year, hope to see flowers in
another year or so.

The Aquilegia 'Nora Barlow' is an old fashioned spurless double
columbine which has its own common name, The Rose Columbine. I have them
all over the place, they self sow readily, but not to the point of
invasiveness. I also have a pure white spurless double called Aquilegia
x 'Irish Elegance'. Wish I'd known you were interested. Could have sent
you some.

As to your Campanula 'Elizabeth', there are at least 3 different
Elizabeths. If yours came from the punctata line (but those are usually
referred to as Spotted Bellflower - spots inside the bell) you should
sort of watch out - they spread by runners and can be a little invasive,
though mine (Cherry Bells) died because I didn't water it enough. Now I
have 'Bowl of Cherries'. As to the other Elizabeths, I couldn't tell
you. BTW, Milky Bellflower is C. lactiflora and I couldn't find any
Elizabeths in that species - though you did mention yours to be a
hybrid.

Kitty
Did find some plants at of all places an ace hardware store.... anyone
growing these:

Campanula hybrid Elizabeth, milky bellflower
Sanguisorba menziesii burnet
Cimicifuga brunette
Pieris red head
euonymus moonshadow