From: Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
Sent: 06/16/03 07:30 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Hydrangea serrata 'Woodlander'

> Kitty - I'll be happy to do that.  It isn't blooming yet, but I did get
some photos of the foliage this weekend.  I'll try to upload them to
Yahoo pictures and post the address this evening so that you can view
them.  Will also forward to Kristin.  If it blooms this year, I'll get
photos of those up as well.  It is a lovely plant that is sure to be
popular with hydrangea fans.  The foliage is so nice I think the blooms
might be of secondary interest.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN