Coreopsis Ruby

Did we discuss Coreopsis 'Limerock Ruby' recently? A friend told me she
just found this recently and I explained that it's now being sold as an
annual - at least here in Z5/6 - because it doesn't come back. I had 2
last yr and neither one did. Nor did anyone else's. Fortunately, the
price has come down. Lowes: $3.74 for a nice dense gallon already cut
back to provide thicker growth. For that price, I bought it knowing it
won't be back. But last yr I paid $12.95. My friend paid $6.95 - not too
happy about it for an annual.

Did any of you have Limerock Ruby return?