Re: Swamp rose

Hm.  Interesting. I've never had a problem with mine sending out runners at
all for the several years I've had it.....at least not yet.
There is another native rose that grows here in Texas wild......it definitely
sends out runners, and the roots are so very deep that it is almost
impossible to dig it out.  Beautiful white flowers though.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast