From: Zemuly@aol.com
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] M.G.s or those that know...
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 16:56:16 EDT

I had those thingies several years ago -- also on Rudbeckia and I believe on
the Echinacea as well. As I recall mine, too, turned into little black moths.
Haven't seen them since.

Incidentally, please forgive my not posting in ages (and not having the good
manners to say anything as Jim Singer did). I have lost four cats during the
past month from different causes, and I have not felt very much like
communicating with anybody.

zem
zone 7
West TN