RE: anyone out there?

I was shocked when I ran across this ace garden center. ( I refuse to
call it a hardware store anymore). The owners decided to try something
different this year. Unfortunately, it didn't work. They needed to
advertise but didn't. I wandered over thinking I would see the same old
petunias type stuff. Talk about shocked when they were selling gallon
size perennials buy 2 get one free at 3.50 each. They are well cared for
too. I am a really sucker for a sale and a blooming plant:).. and to
think DH had to drag me over to that store... boy is he sorry now!

Donna