From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: [CHAT] Kansas City, Missouri
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:28:12 -0500

Curious if any of you are familiar with Kansas City Missouri....
anything worth while to see there? To do there?

Appears I am going to have to make a trip there this fall. Deciding if I
am going to fly in (as in nothing there but the convention to do) or
drive there (as in sneaking away to do something interesting).

Thanks in advance,
Donna
ps, off list replies are fine...