RE: Re: Ruby>now reseeders

No, I am mistaken...not Lady's Mantle but Dames Rocket.  I think I had just
looked over an article that included Lady's Mantle in a planting and it
stuck in my brain.

My Bronze Fennel is producing like crazy...I have given several pots away
and have had to remove volunteers from my herb bed...it is taking over.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN
holmesbm@usit.net