From: Lynda Young <lyoung@grindertaber.com>
Sent: 06/18/03 08:20 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Yahoo! Photos: lynda147's photo(s)

> Donna - unfortunately I haven't been able to gather much information at
all on this one.  I purchased it at a local nursery.  The plant tag
indicated it was from Flowerworld (a grower based in Alabama, I think).
An internet search sent me to plantsdatabase.com which stated it's hardy
zones 5 - 8.  But that was about all I could find.  I'm going to see if
I can get some info from the grower and will pass it on if I do.

Lynda
Zone 7 - West TN